The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Saturday, June 18, 2011

In Sight of Insight

Lame title, I know. I've been up all night, go easy on me...

Just a quick note to share 2 great *free* eBooks I've recently enjoyed.

The first is FOCUS: A Simplicity Manifesto in the Age of Distraction written by minimalist Leo Babauta, available as a free download on Leo's site zen habits. I've read a fair bit by Leo and boasted about him here on Third Street before. I'm just starting this one, though, so I will save my boasting for later. 

Another great read I wanted to share is A Brief Guide to World Domination by Chris Guillebeau, who literally wrote the book on non-conformity. Chris also writes the blog The Art of Non-Conformity where he routinely questions the status quo and challenges readers to change the world simply by being true to themselves.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Both sound interesting! I'm going to go check them out -- thanks!

Andrea on Third Street said...

Let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails