The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Apparently I've taken an unexpected break from blogging .... 
... sorry 'bout that ...

Here's a quick glimpse of what's been pleasantly distracting me. 
Distracting me amongst many other things, which of course goes without saying...


This is a custom doll we made for a friend of mine from university for her new baby girl Kate. 

I was so pleased with how the hand embroidery on the dress turned out, I was eager to share.  


I think Kate is going to love her new friend when they meet on Christmas morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love it! Even more with her name. Thank you so much Andrea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails