The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Have a Secret

I am terrible at keeping secrets.  I'm an open book kind of person.  I mean, I like my privacy and can be subtle when it's necessary.  But if I am privy to something worthy of any amount of anticipation, such as a surprise - forget about it.  I'd rather not know about it, a standpoint that routinely leaves me out of the loop and wondering what's going on.  I used to think that my husband was brilliant at guessing his Christmas and birthday presents, until I realized what had long before become obvious to My Sweetest: I can't keep a secret.

I have a secret.  Right now.  Tucked away into the crevices of my mind.  It involves a plan.  And preparation.  I've found that I am not above conniving, either.

In fact, I'm learning a few new things about myself.

Curiouser and curiouser...!

I look forward to sharing more with you.  Once the jig is up, of course.

5 comments:

hatjunkie said...

Hey, I have a secret too. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

Andrea on Third Street said...

I'd love to know your secret...

LOL - quit tempting me!

Lyndsay said...

Oh my, I'm intrigued!
PS: LOVE your new blog header, it is simply ADORABLE!

Sonia at The Third Street Studio said...

It's funny you say that, but my buddy Anonymous has been going on about some secret meeting or something of the like. I think she's a bit stange and has an ivisable friend.

Anonymous said...

hey! my friend is not invisible...I can see her just fine! especially after a gin or two...he he he ;)
Anonymous(aka Kat)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails