The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Monday, June 14, 2010

I have a very busy week ahead of me.  Sewing, working, baby shower to host, dance recitals, sewing.  Fathers Day.  If I seem a little absent this week, it will likely be because I've run away and am building a new home deep, deep in the woods where no one can find me.  Except the cute little bunny rabbits and birds who will become my adoring companions thanks to my lovely summer sweet singing.  See you randomly throughout the week (I'll need to come home every now and then for tea).  When all is said and done, I'll have lots of no-longer-secrets to share with you.  I know - you can hardly wait.  Me too!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails