The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's

And on a more romantic note, you know, for the holiday....
You got to not talk dirty, baby
If you wanna impress me
You can't be too flirty, mama
I know how to undress me (yeah)
I want to be your fantasy
Maybe you could be mine
You just leave it all up to me
We could have a good time

You don't have to be rich
To be my girl
You don't have to be cool
To rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your .. .. ..

KISS

 Don't ya just love Prince??

3 comments:

snazz said...

I DO love Prince! Now I have to listen to that song....

Andrea on Third Street said...

I hear you Michele, I've been singing it all weekend...

amy rubin flett said...

yes. oh yes i do love prince. thanks for reminding me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails