The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blogercise

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have some new books and, being the good little girl that I am, I have been dutifully reading - unlike some people around here, I won't mention any names but the guilty party knows her blame... 

Anyway, I've been learning a lot through my newest form of blogercising and my ideas and inspiration are soaring!  Did you know that Amazon.com has an affiliate program where you can create your own bookstore (astore) consisting of books that you've selected ?  You post a link to this bookstore on your blog so readers can check out what you're reading and see what books you recommend.  I first read about this in Tara Frey's Blogging for Bliss and found out a little bit more here

You could have your own bookstore! 

Wow!  I'm one step closer to becoming Kathleen Kelly from You've Got Mail.  Except I blog instead of chat.  Aaand, I don't have a hankerchiff with an embroidered daisy even though I love Meg Ryan and as you know, "daisies are the friendliest flowers."  Plus I'd love to have "a tissue you don't throw away," but that's niether here nor there.  Maybe I'll make one...

Plus I'm learning lots about pictures and enhancing the attractiveness of blogs, or what I like to think of as blogappeal - this in a blog with no pictures...  And I'm learning about HTML - and I don't even know what that is! 

I'm totally out of my element... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails