The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stamina

Original Post Date: Friday, August 28, 2009 by Sonia for Vervain Designs





My dog Ozzie, after a busy day of sewing. Poor thing has no stamina.

Well Andrea's away with her family and I have more time on my hands than I know what to do with. Vervain Fair is only two short weeks away and there's still lots to do. My friend Aileen and I ventured out Wednesday afternoon and again this morning to put posters around the community to advertise our show. I am happy to report that although there were a few close encounters of the scissors kind, all of the posters were put up without any blood shed. Aileen tends to be a little accident prone, but you didn't hear it from me.

I'm pleased to report that I've finished painting the Christmas sleds our Dad made. Take a look: these handmade and hand-painted gems are one of a kind Christmas finds!

We've also designed ultra plush baby Binkies sure to entice any little darling!  These sweet comforts feature new and upcycled cheille backings paired with bold graphic cottons and irresistable ribbon tags. Perfect for infant play and snuggle time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails