The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I just can't help myself !!!

Original Print Date: September 1, 2009 by Sonia for Vervain Designs

What can I say?  I love Christmas. Being a sewer who loves Christmas means I start making Christmas things early! And by early, I mean June! The photo above are some of the tree ornaments I've made for the Vervain Fair show. As you can see, these cuties are made from non traditional Christmas fabrics, giving them a gorgeous modern flair.



Other Christmas items at the show will include festive table runners and accents, as well as the beautiful sleds my Dad made featuring one of a kind hand-painted scenes.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails