The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sewing to Galactic Proportions

Original Print Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009 by Andrea



I saw these pictures and I just had to post them! This is like rock star sewing!! Well, maybe more like Jedi sewing... They are posters for an art show taking place in Lauderdale, Florida at the Bear and Bird Gallery. If you are like me and simply will not be able to make it there, you can check out the Stitch Wars flicker group by clicking here. Lots of cute little intergalactic plushie warriors for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.



Oh, and just so you can share in my delight, my 2 week vacation begins in 26 hours.
 
Sweet !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails