The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Friday, September 18, 2009

Behind the brush :: trees

Original Print Date: Monday, August 24, 2009 by Sonia


Trees are one of my favorite subjects to paint. The painting below is untitled and proudly hung in my home. This is my most favorite painting to date.



Frozen
A chilly reflection on red with metallic accents. This painting is currently available to purchase, for full details please contact me. $75.



Cast Me Gently into Morning 
Currently on display at Vibe this piece is up for purchase, $600. Please contact me for details.



Basement Window
You guessed it, this painting was inspired by a view out of a basement window. This piece is currently available for purchase, please contact me for more information.



There was always this one tree... it was near the exit to Bedford on the 102, that always caught my attention. With development, unfortunately it is no longer there. It has, however, served as inspiration on many of my painting... it always looked like it was reaching for something or someone.

I'll share more of my tree paintings again and hope to paint many more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails