The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Vervain Fair Craft Show

Original Print Date: Friday, September 11, 2009 by Sonia for Vervain Designs

The time has come, Vervain Fair is tomorrow! We've been feeling the crunch all week to get some last minute additions ready. I've actually contributed to the hand sewing and embroidering on a few projects... that's totally Andrea's job, my wrists hurt and I have needle holes in my fingers and thumbs. It's quite lovely.

In addition to the push to get some more things done, our baby sister Amy is visiting from Alberta, we're having a big birthday bash for our Dad, the Beatles rock band just came out, and I'm reading Jodi Picoult's "Handle with Care" (unlike Andrea, I'm a painfully slow reader)! I need a nap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails