The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Punctuated Gasp

Why, you ask?

Sometimes words or combinations of words become trapped in my head. I find myself repeating them over and over. When I read, I often keep notes on my iPod of words and phrases that catch my fancy.  
dystopian world ... phantasmagoria ... succumbing to newfound pointlessness ... after a fashion
Shocking, I know.

Unnecessary Insights
As a child I used to write book reports during summer vacation and 'hand them in' to Mom to review.
When I was a teenager I used to read the dictionary and keep notes on words I 'discovered' for later use.

Word collection is an underrated hobbie.

Maybe I missed my calling as an editor...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails