The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Word to the Wise

If one tooth brush seems to be deteriorating faster than another, it may have more than one owner.

This piece of advise holds much significance with the frazzled-and-near-the-breaking-point fumbling-multitasker and expert-sock-puppeteer working mom.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

p.s. did anyone else notice that the last post was our 200th post?
... me neither ...

p.p.s. My Sweetest, I know the orange one is yours. And even though it looks more appealing than the chaotically bristled red one slouching beside it, I don`t use it.
... often ...

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Isn't a person's toothbrush sacrosanct? That's what I was brought up to believe, missy.

Andrea on Third Street said...

Me too! And I feel badly for my lapse - believe me. My mothers gonna kill me when she reads this, I'm sure...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails