The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Okay.  I'm a sucker for all things sewing.  A sap, in fact.  Even just a reference to sewing crafty goodness - I lap it up.  Screen printed sewing machine silhouettes, miniature scissors, images of children sewing, old wooden spools, pictures of old wooden spools.  Yada yada yada. We get it.  Believe it or not, I'm also like this with tea ... and elephants  >insert GASP here<

I recently fell in love with this little Willow Tree sewing gem - that I'm secretly hoping to find under the Chritmas tree this year....  

© Susan Lordi 2005-2010, © DEMDACO 2005-2010

But the other day I saw this.
Which I do not hope to find anywhere near my Christmas tree. 
EVER.

This is all kinds of wrong. 
Sewing creapiness, even. 
Darn Garbage Pal Kids and recent 80's nostalgia.

What are you wishing for for Christmas?
Do you have any swoon inducing object infatuations?

Do share!

1 comment:

Jack said...

My kids started a collection of those Willow Tree figurines a while ago, but that is one I don't have. Very cute!

This Holga lens is on my wishlist this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails