The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving weekend for those of us in Canada and it couldn't be more beautiful outside.  Perfect fall weather, a little chill in the air, red and orange leaves, and blue skies.

I have so much to be thankful for...
Kisses from DreamGirl
Change of seasons
the love of my husband
snuggles from my doggie
my warm home
Red leaves
clean water
ripe pineapple
my sisters
DreamGirl's Crazy Cousins
my mom and dad
full cupboards
cold cheeks

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



2 comments:

Jack said...

Those are all wonderful things to be on a "great full" list :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! Hope you had pumpkin pie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails