The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Friday, September 17, 2010

How Can You Feel Blue When There is Tea to Enjoy?

Yes, another treasury. 
I can't help it - I'm hooked!! 
Leave me alone, I have tea to drink...


Tea makes me feel warm and at home. Little girl me having tea with father and grandmother, student me learning to rely on tea, nurse me finding comfort in tea during long and stressful shifts. Mommy me enjoying tea party delights with her 4 year old daughter, who pretends to like tea - much as little girl me used to - just to humor Mommy me. Crafter me has even been known to use tea (in less than conventional ways because yes, I do drink tea as I craft).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails