The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Newest Cloth Doll Listed in the Third Street Corner Store on Etsy.


My Sweetest and I recently did a photo shoot with the newest cloth dolls from Third Street.
This doll was just listed today.
If you get a chance to stop by, she'd be delighted to show you around the shop and introduce you to all her friends.


Hope you all had a great weekend!
Sonia and family are back from China, and we all finally got to meet the adorable Aster.  
We had a great weekend!

I'm sure we'll all be treated to some travel stories and pictures in the days to come.
Or, maybe in the weeks to come. 

Bear with her folks: she's a new mom.

Did you hear me? 
Let me say it again.

Sonia's a mommy!

Yippee Yahoo!!!

Congratulations!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails