The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Monday, August 30, 2010

Far and Away

It's nearing the end of the summer, and my family is determined to soak up every last bit of sunshine and warm weather. 

My Sweetest and I returned yesterday from an overnight escape to PEI (more to share on that later) and today we've loaded up the van for a trip to Falls Lake with Papa-Nanny and the kids.  Once Funny Guy, Alright wakes up from an early nap we will be headed to the lake for some swimming, campfires, and canoeing. 

Don't miss me too much!  I'll be back on Thursday to recount the more ... interesting ... details of the trip.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'd love to visit PEI some day! I was a huge Anne of Green Gables fan when I was a girl, LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails