The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Springtime Fun


Well I guess you could say that spring time is upon us - I've picnicked and gone to the beach with the kiddies, gone for about a half a dozen bike rides, tonight we're going to a bonfire and tomorrow we're headed to the Wildlife Park to visit with the animals. 


This is truly one of my favorite times of year - everything is fresh and bright, the sunshine is warm and beautiful and the temperature is perfect. If only the bugs would hold off!

It's just so nice to be outside!  Plus it gives me a chance to capture some super nice pictures of the dolls - and the kids!


AND
I'm having lobster tonight compliments of my wonderful father-in-law !!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails