The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award

How delighted were we when we opened up our page to see that Karen from Mama's Wood Shop had passed the Kreativ Blogger Award on to us!  What an honour!


We met Karen through Etsy Canada a site designed for showcasing and building community among Canadian Etsians.  In her etsy store Mama's Wood Shop, Karen makes very sweet wooden toys, including puzzles and teethers in adorable animal and nature forms.  Definitely worth a visit!

Of course, with great honour comes great responsibility (hee hee).  There are a few things that we need to do to accept this award, including:


1. Post the award on my blogspot. DONE

2. Thank the person who gave it to me.  DONE

3. Link to the person who gave this to me.  DONE - look up, way up...

4. Share a list of 7 things that you probably don't know about me.  DONE - look down

5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to.  DONE

6. Share a link to their blogs.  DONE

7. Leave a comment on their blog.  DOING...

~7 Things you probably don't know about me ~
1.  I am afraid of cats.
2.  I married and remain madly in love with my junior high school sweetheart.
3.  I had trouble pronouncing my "rrr's" as a child.
4.  I am good at multi tasking: I can successfully use the bathroom while putting socks on a toddler.  While talking on the phone.
5.  I am a registered nurse who works in an intensive care unit.  (If you've read some of my earlier posts, like this one, you may have been happier not knowing this). 
6.  I have somersaulted down a full flight of hardwood/ceramic stairs (14 in total), landed on a ceramic floor and not broken a single bone.  I think the word graceful belongs in there somewhere.  Or blessed.
7.  I have never been to Prince Edward Island.  Or to Disney world.
 
7 Great Bloggers to whom we grant the Kreativ Blogger Award:
  Please stop by as many of these sites as possible and offer up your congratulations.  They deserve it!!
Thanks again Karen! 

4 comments:

aliceinparis said...

Congratulations on your award!
Thank-you so much for passing it on to me too. As grateful as I am for this award, I cannot accept it because I am too busy and scattered at the moment to fulfill all the requirements. Lame but true:(
I do think you have to schedule a trip to PEI this summer!!!! So close and such a lovely place. Really worth a weekend visit if you cannot spend a week. Green Gables was a highlight for me.

Jack said...

Congratulation on the award! So much fun. And thank you for passing it along to me, I am flattered you think I am worthy of this prize. I will get to it over at my place asap.

I loved learning the 7 things about you... and a big "Wow" to #2!

Jack♥

Karen aka Mama's Wood Shop said...

What a beautiful thank you! I just love those little dolls you make and especially like that they can come with red hair! As soon as I find someone to order one for, you will be hearing from me again. Congratulations.

hatjunkie said...

Oh Shucks, I am honoured to have you try to pass this award on to me. I'm just awful with these things. I just crack under the pressure. Many a chain letter has broken with me and I'm sure I have many years of bad luck because of it. But, thank you and you do deserve it. Glad you survived those somersaults. I trust that was an accident and not a stunt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails