We met Karen through Etsy Canada a site designed for showcasing and building community among Canadian Etsians. In her etsy store Mama's Wood Shop, Karen makes very sweet wooden toys, including puzzles and teethers in adorable animal and nature forms. Definitely worth a visit!
Of course, with great honour comes great responsibility (hee hee). There are a few things that we need to do to accept this award, including:
1. Post the award on my blogspot. DONE
2. Thank the person who gave it to me. DONE
3. Link to the person who gave this to me. DONE - look up, way up...
4. Share a list of 7 things that you probably don't know about me. DONE - look down
5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to. DONE
6. Share a link to their blogs. DONE
7. Leave a comment on their blog. DOING...
~7 Things you probably don't know about me ~
1. I am afraid of cats.
2. I married and remain madly in love with my junior high school sweetheart.
3. I had trouble pronouncing my "rrr's" as a child.
4. I am good at multi tasking: I can successfully use the bathroom while putting socks on a toddler. While talking on the phone.
5. I am a registered nurse who works in an intensive care unit. (If you've read some of my earlier posts, like this one, you may have been happier not knowing this).
6. I have somersaulted down a full flight of hardwood/ceramic stairs (14 in total), landed on a ceramic floor and not broken a single bone. I think the word graceful belongs in there somewhere. Or blessed.
7. I have never been to Prince Edward Island. Or to Disney world.
7 Great Bloggers to whom we grant the Kreativ Blogger Award:
Please stop by as many of these sites as possible and offer up your congratulations. They deserve it!!
Thanks again Karen!