Hi, I'm Sonia. The other sister on Third Street. Some of you may remember me as a regular contributor on this fine blog,while others may only know me as Andrea's sewing partner she talks about from time to time. To help you understand my lack of contribution to the editorial side of this blog, I've compiled a top ten list of the reasons I've become a delinquent blogger.
1. I started a fantastic new day job about a month ago. All the new learning leaves me unable to form sentences at the end of the day.
2. I fell asleep in the changing room at Old Navy.
3. My fascination with stat counter leaves me little time for anything else.
4. Andrea added McKlinky to our blog and I'm still waiting for my free McNuggets.
5. While attempting to multi-task I sewed my sleeve to a phone book.
6. I down loaded the Lady Gaga track pack on rock band and can't stop singing "Bad Romance".
7. Andrea has created a "required reading" list for me and I can't keep up.
8. My dog keeps dropping stink bombs that cause me to lose consciousness for periods of time.
9. My imaginary friend Igor has been going through a separation and needs a lot of support.
10. When sitting down to write a blog I'm distracted by the compilation of misplaced "treasures" on my desk.
So there you have it. Ten perfectly excusable reasons I've been MIA.