The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Get Your Craft On !!


It's time to get your craft on with Today's Creative Blog!


We recently finished these three little daydreamers, soon to be listed in our shop

That's right, we've opened up shop over on etsy! 
The Third Street Corner Store is still in the early stages, but we are pleased to announce that we listed our first two items Sunday night. 
Once we get a few free minutes we plan on listing more items, so stay tuned!


We are linking to

4 comments:

Sonia at The Third Street Studio said...

don't you just love our new "Third Street Corner" store banner?

Ali said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Glad you like the felty find!
Congratulations on the opening of your new shop - I will be sure to stop by and have a browse!

Meg said...

so cute!! good luck with your shop!

Cedar Fort said...

Cute dolls! I love them. I too wish you good luck in your shop. I would love to link up if you want! Send me over an e-mail. gmohlman@cedarfort.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails