The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Boring blog with no pictures.

My dearest friends, I've crawled from my bed to let you know that scintillating blogging (well, my little part of it, anyway) will resume once the germ gremlins release me from the vice grip hold.  Halloween came, I returned to work, I received my H1N1 and seasonal flu vaccinations, I worked, I got sick.  Brought the kids and Shawn for their vaccinations, and now Jules is sick.  All of this on top of the fact that Dylan and Sophie have been sick with colds and the usual teething since September.  And there's the colds that have prayed on Shawn as of late, too.  I think we all should just leave the house and have it soaked in Javex for a few days.  Anyone know a service that will do this for an affordable price?  I'm going back to bed, see you when the flu and common cold have been cured.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails