The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You've Got Mail !!!

Original Print Date: Saturday, August 8, 2009 by Andrea

~~~~~~I was very excited when I got home from work the other day to find that my latest Etsy purchase had arrived ::


~~~A 1973 Simplicity Holly Hobbie Embroidery Transfer~~~



!! Unfortunately, the package, which was supposed to contain two unused transfers was in fact cut, and only contained one transfer. Darn, darn, darn! Just a little disappointing. I quickly notified the seller and a refund was issued with no hassles. Coincidentally, I found another seller who was selling the same HH transfer pattern by Simplicity. Funny thing - they only had one of the tranfers for the set and it just so happened to be the one that was missing from my package. This is serendibity at its finest! Either that or someone has a penny-pinching scam running on Etsy... hummmm...

Anyway, I'm very excited about both of these transfers, but I must admit - if I had recieved the Classic Holly transfer and was missing the cat one, I don't think I would have been too bothered. Being fearful of felines as I am.

I look forward to starting this new project, whenever I can get to it... I plan to track my progress here for all of the curious minds who are captivated - fortnightly - with this INSANE blog. And by this I mean Sonia. I'm sure, as always, she will enjoy my trials

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I used to have the transfer on the right as wallpaper in my room as a kid...Holly Hobby was my all time fave!
Of course I promptly ripped down my wallpaper at the age of 14 when my parents were away for the weekend...oh, and pulled up the carpet too...why oh why didn't someone tell me I was a born decorator then??? hahahaha

Kat(anonymous)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails