The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some of the pictures I promised...

Original print date: Monday, August 17, 2009 by Andrea for Vervain Designs



This is a doll I made for my mother to give to her on her birthday. This doll is made from our very own origional doll design and made entirely from upcycled fabrics.Recognizing her as an old soul, Mom named her Flora. A very inquisitive girl, Flora is especially captivated by human behaviour; her Mona Lisa smile reflects her considerate yet introverted nature. Like our mom, Flora is beautiful.



And here are the completed doctor dolls we did for my friend Christine. I mentioned them in Sunday Night Sewing a few entries back Check out their pagers!



Plus, below is the gorgeous little doll we did for my fiend Joanna's little girl, Sophia



** Please note that these photos are the property of The Third Street Studio, and we request that you contact us prior to copying or distributing these images.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails