The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Saturday, January 13, 2018

It’s all happening... again?

I finally have my own craft room! I had come to accept that this would never happen - not so much in a “poor me” way but in a make do sort of way. I’ve had great success as a sewer set up in a cupboard, a dank cobwebbed cellar, a cordoned-off sun room space, a stolen bedroom, and the go-to dinning room table. I’ve accumulated tons of stuff worthy of a sewing room and packed it away - literally for years - waiting for this very moment in time when the stars are aligned and things are finally falling into place to allow for this mavelous realization. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails