The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pleasant Distractions

Lately I've been doing lots of recreational nonproductive things.
I've especcially been enjoying...

Making my own homemade bread
Snuggling with my new wobbie
Live 105 and their classification of The Beastie Boys as rock musi
This awesome Hollerado video



Listening to Florence and the Machine, Mumford and Sons, Metric and the Silversun Pickups
Will I Am's Sesame Street debut with "What I Am"

Natalie Portman as The Black Swan, and her exclamation that 'he totally wants to sleep with me" on the Golden Globes


My new iPod Touch - I think this is my favorite invention since the sewing machine
These apps: Momento, LineUp 2, Mobile RSS, Kobo and iBooks, and Safe Note

What's got you pleasantly distracted on these cold winter days?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails