The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
Demetri Martin

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Beautiful Winters Day in Halifax



It is a beautiful day in Halifax today with gorgeous snow flakes falling outside.


It's days like this that I am glad I don't have curtains in my living room windows.  And it's days like today that I am glad I have nothing I have to do except laundry and playing with my kids (it was about time I caught up on some colouring anyway...). 


Usually on these snowy days I have to brave the roads and drive in to work - toady I am pleased to say that is not the case. 


I'm ready for some serious snuggling. 
And a steamy cup of hot chocolate. 
And a crackling fire.

...in my electric fire place... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails